Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Clay Pens

http://www.thechillydog.com/2015/10/tutorial-clay-pens.html
Discover how simple it is to create a clay pen, and make one in every color of the rainbow 

Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"After I made my clay crochet hook handles, I started thinking about all the different things I could make using the same technique. The most exciting idea to me, since I am an obsessive writer and list maker, was pens. At first, I tried covering some cheap plastic pens. It worked fine, but once you add the clay on the outside, you can no longer cap the pen. Too messy! So I did a little investigation and found some twisty pen inserts online. These are designed for wood workers, but work perfectly for clay projects as well...." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment