Friday, November 20, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Turkey Hot Pad

http://craftystaci.com/2015/11/11/hot-pad-of-the-monthnovember-turkey/
Gather some autumn felt and cotton fabrics

Tutorial at Crafty Staci Blog

"Here we are, at the tenth in my year-long Hot Pad of the Month series, and I have a confession to make.  I really wanted to avoid making it a turkey.  I have nothing against them, I just feel like sometimes that’s the go-to when we’re talking about Thanksgiving décor.  I mulled it over for a long time, staring at the shape I’ve been using each month and guess what?  All I could see was a turkey.  Well, I finally gave in and followed my wattle-necked muse, and I couldn’t be happier with it.  I guess the lesson I learned is don’t fight poultry.  Or something like that".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment