Monday, November 2, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Yarn Box

http://akamatras.blogspot.gr/2015/10/how-to-make-yarn-box-perfect-for-graph.html
Keep your yarn untangled and clean

Tutorial at Akamatras Blog

"Fall is the part of the year when I enjoy crocheting the most! It's always nice to have time to sit on your couch and crochet a warm blanket, a beanie, or a couple of dozes cup cozies! Only this year I am not alone. Nope, this year I have company near me on the couch! A little furry mister called Mini the cat. I've wrote all about him here but I am not sure if I stressed out how much of a yarn thief this little guy is! He is going into battle as I write these lines with one of my crochet bows! I mean he LOVES to play with it!  However I have a business to run and I can't have cat hair all over my crochet items".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment