Friday, November 6, 2015

Tutorial - How to Play the Dots and Boxes Game

http://www.threadingmyway.com/2015/11/dots-and-boxes-game.html
You can play this pencil and paper game anywhere, at anytime

Tutorial at Threading My Way Blog

"I love playing games with the kids, but I needed a break from Uno and Checkers, so thought I'd teach them how to play Dots and Boxes - a simple pencil and paper game, so nothing to buy.  We used to play Dots and Boxes when we were kids and it's just as relevant today. I keep reading about the need to limit screen time for kids. It's important that children realize that games can be played without a computer / iPad / phone, etc. And, it's absolutely essential that they learn to play games they can play with their peers".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment