Monday, December 7, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Large Gift Bag

http://www.marymarthamama.com/crafty-cat/santa-bag-tutorial/
Choose a fun winter or holiday themed fabric

Tutorial at Mary Martha Mama Blog

"On Friday I shared about what’s going to be under our Christmas tree this year and today I’m going to show you something else that will be under the tree too.  Growing up my siblings and I had Santa Bags from Thalhimers department store.  They had Snow Bear on them.  Each year my parents would put most of our presents in them and they’d be there under the tree each Christmas morning.  My mom still has them and uses them to this day. In keeping with that tradition I decided to make some Santa Bags for my sons and I’m sharing the tutorial for this easy project with you today.  These bags measure about 21.5 inches wide X 36 inches tall finished".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment