Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Pom Pom Cat Toy

http://www.akamatra.com/2016/01/make-pom-pom-toy-for-your-cat.html
Make them sturdy and fail-proof for use in any creation

Tutorial at Akamatra Blog

"This is a very basic, very easy tutorial on how to make pom poms with a pom pom maker, but with a little twist! You see I love pom poms and ever since I bought my pom pom makers, making them is the easiest thing ever! Seriously! All my Christmas gift wrapping had a pom pom on it! I love them!  However, they don't always stay in shape! I mean, they have the tendency to fall apart little by little. If you've ever made one you know what I mean. Well, I needed really sturdy pom poms to give to Mini the cat to play, and the last thing I needed is having them fall apart as soon as he puts them in his mouth! That's a NO thank you".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment