Monday, March 28, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Junk Style Wall Art

http://repurposingjunkie.com/2016/02/18/bathroom-junky-letterpress-blocks-wall-art/
Use a variety of re-purposed items for lettering

Tutorial at Repurposing Junkie Blog

"A few days ago I saw an awesome project by Jess at Make and Do Crew, and I fell in love with this DIY letterpress wall art, and just had to try making one of my very own, junk style though, similar to my other project.  I went looking around our house, pulling together whatever I could find.  I was on a mission to spell out the word “BATH,” and found everything I needed from my repurposing stash".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this wall art is pretty! We can use it as a party banner. Thanks for sharing the tutorial here. I will also be hosting a similar birthday bash for my son at an event space NYC and would love to make this Junk Style birthday banner.

    ReplyDelete