Friday, April 22, 2016

Tutorial - Give a Console Table a Faux Barnwood Finish

http://www.colouredbuttons.com/2014/05/a-little-piece-of-your-heart-or-a-simple-hand-sewing-gift-for-the-kids-to-make-mum.html
Refinisha table for avintage farmhouse look

Tutorial at The Rugged Rooster Blog

"Here’s how the sofa table looked prior to starting. The black was starting to wear a bit from children throwing toys at it. I threw it onto a old sheet, and put a fast coat of chalk white fat paint. Ideally I would of loved a cream, but white is what I had. I let it dry for a hour and went and jumped in the tub. Once the hour was up and it was completely dry, I did a quick second coat. I didn’t want this paint job to look perfect as I wanted it to look like barnwood".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment