Saturday, April 30, 2016

Tutorial - How to Darn a Large Hole in Jeans

http://www.threadingmyway.com/2016/04/darning-large-holes-in-jeans.html
Prolong the life of your old jeans

Tutorial at Threading My Way Blog

"What do you do with a pair of jeans that has a rather large hole? Refashioning or repurposing springs immediately to mind - salvage the unholy parts, and make them into something else. But that's not the only option. No matter how big the hole, it is possible to prolong the life of jeans by repairing them.  I recently discovered a rather large hole in a pair of my gardening jeans. Who knows how long I had been walking around with them like this! I wasn't prepared to relegate any of my everyday jeans to be worn in the garden, so fixing the hole was my only option".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment