Friday, April 29, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Google Eyes Bowl

http://theseamanmom.com/google-eyes-bowl/
Decor piece for kids room or a children's party

 Tutorial at Creative Homemaking Blog

"This Google Eyes Bowl is a creative and fun way to make a fantastic gift and keeps kids busy for a while. It’s also a great way to bond and a nice decorative piece on your kids desk. It’s a super fun project and it makes me smile every time I see it!  I added a bit of sparkle because I’m girly like that and also to cover the Mod Podge spots that otherwise wouldn’t look as great. It was designed to look nerdy but I think it’s super cute and totally appropriate for my room, err I mean Ellie’s room. And I love the noise it makes when I grab the bowl, too cute".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment