Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Multi Way Silk Cord Necklace

http://www.makery.uk/2016/04/diy-multi-way-silk-cord-necklace/
Suit your mood, outfit or color palette with this versatile necklace

Tutorial at Makery Blog

"I’ve been working on lightening up my colour palette for Spring/Summer.  Winter has seen me migrating to black ALOT and I’m trying to bust out of that a little and have plans on introducing some indigo blue to boost my usual palette of greys and neutrals. (Hey, small steps for a colour phobe, lol!) So when Endless Leather asked me if I’d like to have a play with their silk cord, and then I saw the colour range I decided it was a perfect opportunity to create some simple and tactile jewellery to complement my wardrobe plans".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment