Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Bubble Shorts

https://annasheirloomboutique.com/2016/05/10/unfancy-pants-hack-bubble-shorts/
Alter a girl's pants pattern to make cute shorts

Tutorial at Anna's Heirloom Boutique Blog

"As I was sewing up the pants, I couldn’t help but think that they would make the cutest bubble shorts. The front panel and the pleats are just too perfect. Not to mention, we’ve been having unseasonably warm weather here in the Pacific Northwest (think 85 degrees in April!) so we are already in need of some warm weather clothes. Anyway, once testing was over I didn’t hesitate to ‘hack’ the Unfancy Pants pattern to make my little Anna a pair of shorts. It was sooo easy and they turned out so well, I couldn’t wait to share it here with you".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment