Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Reversible Zippered Skirt

http://so-sew-easy.com/bali-reversible-skirt/
Make a tropical-themed skirt for warm summer evenings

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"I’ve had so much fun working with Batik fabric since my recent trip to Indonesia.  This is another in the series of projects featuring Batik.  If you missed any of the prior articles, please have a look at The Ancient Art of Batik Printing for an introduction to Batik as well as our first project, a Folded Shopping Bag from Batik Fabric for more background and a neat beginner project.  Given that spring is well and truly on the way now, I thought it would be good to make a tropical-themed skirt for those warm summer evenings out.  I’ve used Batik fabric for both sides of this reversible skirt.  You can, of course, use other fabrics of similar weight and texture, but I like the exotic look of Batik".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment