Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Quilt from Cotton Shirts

http://www.threadingmyway.com/2016/06/repurpose-pre-loved-shirts-into-shirt.html
Repurpose men's cotton shirts for a quilt
 
Tutorial at Threading my Way Blog

"Early last year I showed you how I organise my refashioning stash. In amongst the clothes waiting to be upcycled, was a bunch of 100% cotton shirts in good condtion. 18 months later and it was time to repurpose those shirts into something new - a shirt quilt. I have to say, I am absolutely thrilled with how my shirt quilt has turned out. What's even better, it effectively cost me nothing to make. The shirts were all given to me, the sashing, border and backing fabric came from my stash, and the bamboo batting was left over from my first ever quilted project".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment