Monday, August 8, 2016

Tutorial - Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken

https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2016/05/11/sundried-tomato-stuffed-chicken/
A great weeknight recipe for baked chicken

Tutorial at From My Carolina Home Blog

"My husband would rather not eat chicken at home since he orders it out a lot. But, sometimes I want chicken, so I had to come up with a new recipe for him to enjoy.  He loves sundried tomatoes, so I decided to combine these two flavors into one dish.  Here is a stuffed chicken recipe.  The chicken breasts available these days are really too big for one person. Even though I look for smaller ones, this time they were just huge. So, one would do for both of us. I like the bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts as they are more flavorful and keep their moisture better than boneless and skinless".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment