Friday, August 6, 2010

Crochet Pattern - How to Make a Pot Holder

She said that she may be the last person to know this pattern.....Nope! I must be. I've been crocheting forever and never knew how to do this. Very cool.

Also - now I know how poor lefties feel! I was looking at her photos in utter confusion. It didn't look like any crochet I've ever seen. Then I realized that she's a leftie. Shew. Anyway, even us righties can understand the pattern she shares. It's a great one!

Crochet Pot Holder Tutorial at Wedding Dress Blue
"As I said, maybe I am the last person on the planet to know about this, but just in case…..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for again featuring one of my tutorials. Sorry about the left-handed confusion, but...well, as you said, now you understand what it is like. Anyway, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for submitting it Deanna!

    It was kind of neat to see it from you all's point of view for a change.

    ReplyDelete