Friday, August 6, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make an Ice Cream Cart Bank

Complete with a quilled umbrella! Cute!

Ice Cream Cart Bank Tutorial at Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
"I participate in a group theme swap on the website Ravelry and the theme this time is "Ice Cream". Nothing sounds like summer more than the drone of lawn mowers and the tinkling music of the local ice cream truck. I live in Atlanta, GA, and between the temperature and humidity, my mind does stray alot towards the ice cream side of things. Well, actually, it really doesn't have to be hot for my mind to be on ice cream, but that's beside the point. Anyway, I was looking for an idea to include something handmade and personal in the swap box and I ran across these small wooden banks at the local discount craft store..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment