Friday, October 14, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make Easy Bat Wings

Oh man. Where was this tutorial when my boys were little? I sure made my share of capes in those days. None like this. They would have loved how you slip your arms in to extend the wings!

Easy Bat Wings Tutorial at My Poppet
"These bat wings are a fun and really easy to make addition to any dress up box. They only took me around ten minutes to whip up with some black lycra fabric I had laying about in m sewing room. Only one seam is required which you can do by hand if you don't have a sewing machine.

These wings can be made for a child or adult if you adjust your measurements accordingly..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the feature, I hope your readers enjoy this tutorial.
    cheers Cinti

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Cinti! Thanks so much for submitting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great -- I'm going to have to make some for my boys!

    ReplyDelete