Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Paper Mache Jack-o-Lantern Candy Totes

Love the texture and vintage look!

Paper Mache Jack-o-Lantern Candy Totes Tutorial at DahlhartLane
"Several years ago I was smitten with all things vintage where Halloween is concerned. I found the cutest vintage-looking fabric for my son's clown costume and knew that he needed a tote with the same vintage-charm. I knew that back in the day, jack-o-lanterns were made with paper mache so I figured that I could make some for myself..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my jack-o-lantern! This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea can't wait to do this with the boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for submitting it Malinda!

    Glad you loved it too Cathy!

    ReplyDelete