Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Fake Candy Halloween Wreath

Over-sized candy in cute holiday wrappers! Love it!

Fake Candy Halloween Wreath Tutorial at Small Fry & Co.
"It is brilliant and random how I am getting inspiration these days for projects. I am so grateful that I am getting inspiration but it just comes at really strange times. Like this project-I was changing the empty roll of toilet paper and putting on a new one and I had a vision pop in my head of a piece of candy wrapped in plastic made from said toilet paper roll. I tried a number of attempts before I came up with a method that I loved. These are so easy and so cute-you too will want to have a stash of empty toilet paper rolls (I'm already planning a Christmas version)...." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment