Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make Halloween Treat Bag Toppers in Photoshop

What a fun way to personalize treat bags for any occasion!

Halloween Treat Bag Toppers in Photoshop Tutorial at My Creative Process
"I love making these little treat bag toppers. They are great for all sorts of occasions. I've used them for thank you gifts, Christmas neighbor gifts, various holiday treats, and teacher gifts. You can put anything you can imagine in the bags themselves from homemade cookies or popcorn to candy. I used a clear bag for these toppers. However, you can easily find bags with fun designs of them. If buy the bags first, you can match your design of the topper to the colors/design of the bag, which is really fun..." Read more

If you're not into designing your own, My Creative Process has a free printable for an adorable Halloween themed treat bag topper for us to download!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are so so cute! Thank you for the fabulous download!

    ReplyDelete