Friday, March 28, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Polka Dot Tights

http://sisterswhat.blogspot.com/2014/03/polka-dot-tights-pinterest-challenge.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent
Use a pencil eraser or a pen cap as a stamp

Tutorial at Sisters What Blog

"I don't really consider myself a stylish person. I might have a cute shirt or sweatshirt or dress, but it takes a considerable amount of effort to really pull off a great outfit that is comfy and cute. But, that rarely  happen, because comfy usually wins. Anyway, along with my love of scarfs, I also love tights. I probably have as many tights as I do scarfs. Seriously. They're great because they're usually inexpensive and take up little space. Plus they can add a pop of color to any outfit; basically it works as great as a scarf. But the best part is....I don't have to shave".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment