Friday, May 2, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Quilled Hair Accessory

http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/04/quilled-bridal-comb-diy.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JewelsofSayuri+%28Jewels+of+Sayuri%29
Quilled hairclip and matching pins

Tutorial at Jewels of Sayuri Blog

"Hi, I am Kirti and I am so glad to be here. I run hobby classes and summer camps and exhibit my work at shows. I have been quilling for the past 7 years and I’m totally in love with it. I started making online tutorials on request and now it has become my routine to create easy DIY designs for beginners. Do check out my facebook page Kirti's Creations for tutorials of beautiful quilled jewelry and accessories. Today I have for you, a really pretty Quilled Bridal Hairclip with matching pins".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment