Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tutorial - Console Table with Industrial Materials

http://www.ourhousenowahome.com/2014/07/diy-industrialrustic-console-table.html
7ft long console table made with barn wood and galvanized pipe

Tutorial at Our House, Now a Home

"I am so excited to share this console table we just finished. I am talking the table just got moved in from the garage. But it is amazing, turned out wonderful and I want to share it all with you. I rearranged our loving room a while ago. I have a blank area in my living room, under my family gallery wall. I now use the table that was in this spot as my desk in the office/study. So for a while it was a bare space. I am not the type that has to decorate every corner and inch of my home. Some empty spaces can be calming and welcome. But this spot screamed console table. I had a few I fell in love with online. But they were well over $700. More then I was willing to spend. And when my husband saw what I was leaning to splurge on he went all cave man on me. "I can build that, we are not giving someone else our money for something that is so simple." Well then Mister Handyman. Do you".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment