Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Cape and Crown

http://www.blog.oomanoot.com/cape-crown-sewing-tutorial-for-a-warrior-queen-or-king/?utm_source=directory&utm_medium=totally&utm_campaign=cape-crown-sewing-tutorial-for-a-warrior-queen-or-king/
Cape and crown for a warrior queen or king

Tutorial at Oomanoot Blog

"One day this week, we came home and she insisted I make her a crown and cape RIGHT NOW! And I said: OK! OK! I know I promised, but can I at least have a cup of coffee first?! I’m glad to say she went away for a few minutes and let me have my coffee in peace.  She chose the fabric (I’m not sure I would have gone for ALL PINK), and the whole thing was done in a couple of hours, so it could easily be a nap time project or done in one evening. At least there are two swords, so I didn’t have to figure out how to DIY those… By the way, both swords are made of thick foam, and I recommend them very much for this kind of play – they are firm enough for fighting, but can’t really cause a serious injury (no pointy edges). They hurt when they hit you, though".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment