Monday, August 18, 2014

Tutorial - How to Refashion a Man's T-Shirt

http://portialawrie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/refashion-mens-tee-to-34-sleeve-tunic.html
Quick alteration of an oversized shirt

Tutorial at Miss P Blog

"Lately it's been a straight choice between either making OR blogging. My schedule isn't currently allowing me to do both....and at some points hasn't allowed me to do either. Well...that's about to change as I can't continue with that particular status quo any longer. But in the meantime...back to that backlog of makes... First up is this quick and dirty tee refashion. Nothing spesh. A simple tee reshaping that takes about 20mins. ALMOST not blogworthy at all, except that I thought it would be a good opportunity to share my little technique for ensuring I adjust both sides of a garment evenly and identically".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment