Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tutorial - How to Alter a T-Shirt for Maternity Wear

http://kellyjdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/09/diy-maternity-clothes-upcycled-t-shirt.html
Take a regular t-shirt and add fabric to make room for a growing baby

Tutorial at Just Another Project Blog

"I am a stay-at-home mom.  I live in T-shirts.  Most of these shirts end up getting paint, cookie batter, dirt, and ketchup on them through out the day.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money on maternity shirts that were just going to get stained, but the normal shirts I lived in just weren't covering my belly anymore (and this really bothered my two-year-old).  To buy a regular bigger T-shirt to fit over my bump, the shoulders, chest, and arms would be too baggy.  So I found some T-shirts in my size on the clearance racks at Walmart ($3 a piece) and added some fabric to them".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment