Saturday, December 5, 2015

Tutorial - Giant Christmas Felt Letter Decorations

http://www.pillarboxblue.com/giant-christmas-felt-letters/
Sew giant felt letters to spell out your favorite Christmas words

Tutorial at Pillar Box Blue Blog

"Some words are just for Christmas, my favourite ones are “Ho Ho Ho”, “Fa La La” and “Jingle”. Especially Fa La La which comes from the Christmas carol ‘Deck the Halls’. As soon as I hear and see these words I imagine a dreamy, nostalgic & whimsical Christmas, the sort of one we’d all love to have.   This year I thought that it would be great to add a FA LA LA to my HO HO HO felt letters, that I made a couple of years ago. These are ridiculously easy to make, and as they are hand sewn, they are one of those lovely crafts you can do in the evening in front of the telly".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment