Sunday, December 6, 2015

Tutorial - Make Mud Cloth Patterned Ornaments

http://www.thebeautydojo.com/mud-cloth-ornaments/
Inspired by mudcloth designs

Tutorial at The Beauty Dojo Blog

"For my first Christmas diy, I decided to hop on the mud cloth bandwagon. Some of my favorite bloggers have been sporting this fun print on their blogs and I’m loving it. Here are two of my favorites: Mud Cloth Pumpkins from Homey Oh My and Mud Cloth Napkins from Almost Makes Perfect. I decided to draw this print onto some simple black ornaments with to create some mud cloth ornaments. I just love how the white print pops against the black! These little ornaments would make the perfect addition to your Christmas tree or you can even attach them to gifts and use them as gift tags".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment