Friday, June 17, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Upcycled Denim Bunting

http://www.pillarboxblue.com/flag-upcycled-denim-bunting/
Easy to adapt the design for other flags too

Tutorial at Pillar Box Blue Blog

"It feels like ages since I’ve upcycled anything with denim, my last denim post was my scrap denim Easter eggs. I do have some denim upcycling projects in the pipeline but I thought I’d show you how to make some fabulous flag upcycled denim bunting.   I’m participating in a Junk Visionaries monthly challenge and the theme is patriotic. The upcycled denim bunting I originally made was Union Jack bunting, but as most of my blog audience is American I’ve also made a Stars and Stripes version just for you ! It was quite easy to adapt my flag bunting design from Union Jack to Stars and stripes as they are both red white and blue".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment