Monday, April 27, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Lacey Cropped Pants

http://www.whatsmummyupto.com/2015/04/free-tutorial-foxy-loxy-lacey-pants.html
Comfy versatile little pair of pants, great for playing

Tutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"Don't you love it when abstract ideas meet inspiration?  Well that's how this project came about.  I'd been pondering about making a little pair of knicker-bocker-type pants for Hannah that were based on a little pair of gorgeous Sprout-brand pants both my girls wore when they were babies.  I loved them, and was so sad when I had to finally admit they were too small, and take them out of Hannah's draw.  They were lacey and girly and just plain cute!  I just knew I needed to make a pair in a bigger size, but I couldn't choose a fabric, and the design just hadn't come together in my mind".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment