Monday, March 9, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Space-Saving Lightbox

Who doesn't need to save room in any way possible? Very clever pattern!

Space-Saving Lightbox Tutorial at C Line Creations
"I've been meaning to make a light box for quite some time, but I just got around to it recently. My problem was, I have a bit of a space constraint in my little shared one-bedroom apartment in Brooklyn. So a large box taking up space was a big no-no. To get around that, one day, sitting on the C train on the way to work, I sketched out a little design on a post-it to make a collapsable light box..." Read more

4 comments:

  1. Totally cool! I am learning to do better photography now and this tutorial is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "made" my own lightbox too. It does not require making, just a little money and a trip to the nearest Ikea ;). The description is here:
    http://photobeads.wordpress.com/2008/10/08/beads-photography-part-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! I'm in need of a larger lightbox and having it collapsible would be great.

    Photobeads, that's terrific. I'm going to test that out with a clear bin that I already have. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete