Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tutorial - How to Emboss on Paper

Love the effect!

Embossing on Paper Tutorial at Food, Wine, & Mod Podge
"I was at my birthday dinner last night, and I got called out by a friend:
"So Katie, I've been reading your blog lately, and I've got to say, you've had a lot of food and wine lately, not so much Mod Podge. What's with that?"
I confess, you're right. My Mod Podge love has been a little absent lately, and it should be a bigger part of this blog. However, Mod Podge is not the only crafty medium I use, so I think the MP part of this blog will have to include all crafty projects.
So here's what I've been up to lately!..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Amazing tutorial !! Thank you for sharing. I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial...can you tell me name of flower stamp you used? I would love to find one.

    ReplyDelete