Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Garden Paper Lantern

Oh, to have a little girl. Too darn sweet!

Garden Paper Lantern Tutorial at Smart-Bottom Enterprises
"Put on a fancy dress and hat, get out the tea set, and have some quality time bonding and creating with the little princess in your life! These flowery paper lanterns are fun to make and will add a touch of whimsy to your little girl’s room. She’ll never forget the wonderful time she spent making the lanterns with you..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. I may have to try this one with my daughter, looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Today I posted an entry on my blog with a link to your blog.

    Would you let me know if that's OK?

    Thanks,

    Nancy Ward
    http://paperfriendly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, that's hilarious and wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete