Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Personalized Family Yahtzee Game

What kid wouldn't adore playing this game with the family? What a thoughtful gift this would make too.

Personalized Family Yahtzee Game Tutorial at The Thrifty Chick
"With Summer coming up and kids home from school, I thought I would post this fun game I made for my family a few years ago. We have a family night at our house every Monday night. Games are always a BIG hit with the kids! I decided I wanted to try and duplicate some of our favorite games, but make my versions a little more personal..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool! And it's sweet to have more family memories, because you bond while you make the game and while you play!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, I'd love to try this with my girls!

    ReplyDelete