Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Pocket Tissue Holder

Oh my gosh. Isn't it just wonderful when something is super easy and incredibly adorable? You only need two small pieces of fabric and a few minutes. What are you waiting for?

Pocket Tissue Holder Tutorial at Homemaking Honeys
"I have been looking for something to give my daughters teachers at the end of the school year (here in the UK they dont finish until the end of July). I have decided to make them each an Apron and a tissue holder. I thought I would post the tissue holder on here to start with it was so simple to make and only took about 10 minutes..." Read more

4 comments:

  1. i found a ton of vintage ones a few years ago they had 1960s tissue unsed paper in them so cool :) i gave them away as xmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!

    Dotty I gave your blog and Awe-summm award on my blog: www.firefliesandjellybeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It`s so simple and quick to make, and yet so cute and yummy. It`s a great gift idea.

    Your site is soooo great. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute Fawnda! Thank you!

    Thanks crazy!

    ReplyDelete