Monday, August 24, 2009

Tutorial - How to Decorate an Ikura Sushi Birthday Cake

Isn't this amazing? You'd be sure to thrill any sushi lover if you made them this cake!

Ikura Sushi Birthday Cake Tutorial at Shrimp Salad Circus
"I wanted to make an owl cake but had a last minute change of heart and went with sushi. I Googled for ideas but found only tons of cakes with lots of little sushis on them, so I decided to design my own and share the process with you guys {& I better not see this on Cake Wrecks!!!}..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I want that!!! I'm all over making cakes that look like other things. I've made a ladybug cake and a guitar cake for birthdays this year. I'm so in love with your blog. I've added it to my favorites list, if you'd like to reciprocate, please feel free.

    www.cherishscupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete