Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Car Registration Holder

This is just wonderful! I can think of many uses for something like this inside my purse!

Car Registration Holder Tutorial at Moms Mess Weblog
"We recently switched our car insurance when we had to add our teenage son, so we could afford for him to be able to drive. While I was hunting through all the junk in the glove box for the old insurance, I decided it needed a special holder to make it easier to find and keep it from getting all wrinkled. The bonus, if I ever get pulled over, maybe I can distract the officer with my well presented paperwork (hey, a girl can hope!)..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! Thanks for the link. I posted a car trash bag which I made from the bottom leg of some pants you might like www.homemakinghoneys.com

    Thanks again for a GREAT site!

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete