Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Memo Clip Holder

What a fabulous idea for a craft show! These would be great for holding photos, notes, cards - anything in your home or office too!

Memo Clip Holder Tutorial at ArtMind
"By now you must be getting tired of me talking about the craftparking fair in Maastricht... but I made another fun thing I'll be using on my table and I thought I would share it with you! :)
I bought little baskets and will put my items in there. But to show what's inside them, I made memo clip holders so I could clip one of the items on them together with the price tag. That way, people can easily see what's inside and how much it costs.
It's fun & easy to make and most probably you have all the materials at hand..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment