Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Exchange Program - Free Digital Collage Sheets from PaperStreet Supplies

Edit: This exchange is now closed. You can see the tutorials (as they come in) here.

So what can you make with digital collage sheets?

PaperStreet Supplies is participating in my "Exchange Program - Free Supplies for Tutorials". She's offering to send any three digital collage sheets to up to five artists in exchange for fabulous tutorials. She's even turned the exchange into a contest! The artist with the craftiest tutorial will receive another three free collage streets! You have until September 7, 2009 to apply.

Read all of the guidelines in the link above, then go to her blog for all the details. Contact her if you'd love to participate.

Keep watching Totally Tutorials for the tutorials made using PaperStreet Supplies' wonderful images. Can't wait to see them!

2 comments:

  1. I entered this one. I am so in love with paper. I hope I get picked cause my brain is already exploding with possibilities. No, I don't really have a life, why do you ask? ~laffin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We can all relate! Good luck and thanks for applying!

    ReplyDelete