Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exchange Program Tutorial - How to Make a Microscope Slide Pendant

Here's another fabulous tutorial created as part of my Exchange Program. Altered Beauty made this beautiful pendant using a collage sheet from paperstreet.

Microscope Slide Pendant Tutorial from Altered Beauty
"I received some beautiful collage sheets from Etsy shop Paper Street. The selection there is awesome! It was really hard to pick which sheets I wanted!!! I decided to use the Dancer's Digital Collage Sheet to create this microscope slide pendant. I call this easy because instead of soldering it, I used a premade frame..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sahring information. it is really very useful for me. I have done a jewelry course and now practicing different type of jewelry pieces.
    Vintage Brooches

    ReplyDelete