Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make Bunting with Vintage Handkerchiefs

I sooo love vintage handkerchiefs. This is a beautiful use for them!

DIY Bunting Tutorial at The Craft Begins
"After finding so many delicious fabric bunting examples on the internet, I thought that it was time to try to make one myself. I have a big box of vintage hankies that I used. It’s easier when the edges are already finished, it looks a lot more polished, and it gives it a fun eclectic feel..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Had been making my own vintage-hankie-bunting and found this picture to demonstrate exactly what it was going to look like on my blog.
    Which is awesome- just goes to show that great minds think alike!
    I love the missized hankies too. And squares! Will be making white bunting out of old lace curtains later, but I thought the little square hankies was a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete