Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Recipe Card Book

Just perfect to have ready for those little, last minute gifts.

Recipe Card Book Tutorial at Midnight Creations
"I have recently been hoarding these cute recipe cards in fall themes and colors. I found them at Michaels and scooped about 10 packs of them, each pack having 20 cards. I am making these and putting them away for gifts and giveaways for the holiday season. These are so easy and quick to make and recipe cards are easy to find all over with cute themes, colors, and sizes..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I think it may be one of my mom's stocking stuffers this year ;)
    Rhiannon
    http://dailypaintjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your site via the internet. I'm so going to follow all of your great ideas. I love these recipe cards. I hate my hand writting though~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a stocking stuffer Rhiannon!

    Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete