Monday, October 19, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Bias Tape Woven Pillow

I love this! I've done some ribbon weaving, but bias tape? Awesome! Click through to see the beautiful box of vintage bias tape she scored. It's organized by color and just swoon-worthy.

Fun With Bias Tape Tutorial at Look Ma No Patterns
"When I bought this, I had a few specific projects in mind for it, but I soon found that I had way more bias tape than I needed. I now had an urge to find unconventional ways of using all this stuff.
So I wove all kinds of colors together to make a crazy pillow cover..." Read more

4 comments:

  1. very clever idea! Thanks for the tute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zomg that is sooo cute! I love all the colors together

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love it! you are so darn creative and a great writer too!

    ReplyDelete