Thursday, November 26, 2009

Exchange Program Tutorial - How to Make a Lariat Necklace with Paper Beads

Here's another fabulous tutorial created as part of my Exchange Program. Seedlings Jewelry made this beautiful lariat necklace using paper beads from tanithsoddsandends.

Lariat Necklace in Brass with Vintage Music Paper Beads Tutorial at Seedlings Jewelry
"I have a deep background in music – I started playing the piano at age five and have a bachelor’s degree in music composition. I spent a semester in Ghana studying the role of women musicians in traditional groups throughout the country. It is only fairly recently that I was given a chance to combine all these factors into this necklace..." Read more

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the oppotunity to do this tutorial! I had so much fun making the necklace and hope some of that comes through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful lariat! I made a tutorial with these beads as well. http://beimondi-leslie.blogspot.com/2009/11/vintage-sheet-music-necklace-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, I love the detail in your photos -- do you use a tripod and timer?

    Sharon Paradiso
    Seedlings: Jewelry Because

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both so beautiful! Thank you both for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this tutorial. It is quite useful for me. I love to make such type pieces. I will surely try this necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making paper beads! I will have to try making a lariat out of some of the paper beads I have made.

    ReplyDelete