Monday, November 30, 2009

Exchange Program Tutorial - How to Make a Quilted Journal Cover

Here's another fabulous tutorial created as part of my Exchange Program. Sally Anne Quilter made this beautiful journal cover using fabric from FabricFusion.

Quilted Journal Cover Tutorial at Sally Anne Quilter
"I was looking at various blogs on the net and found a blog called Totally Tutorials. This blog hosts exchanges between suppliers and crafters. I was choosen to receive this fat quarter of fabric from Sasha from Fabric Fusion to create a project from it. This fabric is called Dance with Me by Jennifer Paganelli..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome exchange program. Hoping to be selected for this. It would be so cool, exactly what I've been looking for.

    -Jessica
    http://www.yourfavoriteplacetobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica. The exchange programs were really terrific! All of them are closed right now while we take a break for the holidays. I'll have new ones in January. I hope you'll check back.

    ReplyDelete