Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make an Advent Calendar Using Recycled Materials

There's nothing like a handmade Advent Calendar! Love this one!

Advent Calendar Using Recycled Materials Tutorial at So Anyway
"As I mentioned in my last post, I've been toying with the idea of getting an advent calendar that can be used and re-used for years to come. There are any number of beautiful premade ones on the market, but I like to go the extra mile... (read: I like to do all the extra work. Well actually, I look at an idea and the the amount of work involved doesn't quite click in the head until I'm knee deep in the middle of it). In this case it was so worth the effort and I'm very happy I took on the project..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. I'm not quite sure what an advent calendar is, but this looks like a very cute project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a calendar for the month of December - leading up to Christmas. There's usually a little gift inside to be opened each day. Fun for the kids!

    ReplyDelete