Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Child's ABC Book

This is fabulous! I made ABC books for my boys. They were just composition notebooks with photos glued to the pages. They added some of their own drawings too. Yep, that was quite a few years ago now! Our books weren't as lovely as these but they were loved too.

ABC Book Tutorial at Smart-Bottom Enterprises
"When Peyton turned 3 years old, I made him a personalized ABC Book. I didn't do any fancy scrapbooking or anything at the time, so his was pretty basic. "A is for Art" with a picture of Peyton holding up a piece of his artwork. That sort of thing. But he loved it. And he still does..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my ABC book! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Darcy. It's great! Thanks so much for submitting it!

    ReplyDelete