Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Tiered Cupcake Platter

I think I have everything I need! I'll have to remember this for my next party or maybe to just treat my family special one day soon.

Tiered Cupcake Platter Tutorial at How Does She
"I am starting to obsess over adorable cupcakes. I’m sure you have noticed, but cupcakes are the new craze. They are everywhere and presentation is everything! This gorgeous homemade tiered cupcake platter stand is incredibly easy and inexpensive to make..." Read more

6 comments:

  1. I've been DYING to make this - but not for cupcakes! I think they would be awesome for displays at a craft fair :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I need this for an upcoming baby shower. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring us! :) We feel honored and are glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!

    Thanks to you Shelley! I've enjoyed all of your tutorials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I cannot wait to go to goodwill and scour the dishes!!!!!!!!

    Hey, so I completely made over my blog. You should take a second look!! Thanks!
    www.cherishscupoftea.blogspot.com
    ((Don't forget to follow))
    {{I'm already a follower of yours}}

    ReplyDelete