Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exchange Program - Free Steel Forming Block from EviesToolEmporium

Edit: This exchange is now closed. You can see the tutorials (when they come in) here.

So what can YOU make with a Steel Forming Block?

EviesToolEmporium is participating in my "Exchange Program - Free Supplies for Tutorials". She's offering to send a Steel Forming Block to one artist who will then use it to create a project and tutorial.

Read the guidelines linked to above, then go to her blog to get all of the specifics. She'll be accepting applications until March 19, 2010.

Keep watching Totally Tutorials for the tutorial made using EviesToolEmporium's Steel Forming Block. Can't wait to see it!

2 comments:

  1. Dotty-
    I'm so thrilled to be working with you again! I can't wait to see all the applications I receive. There are so many creative artists out there!
    Thank you for your continued support!
    Michelle @ Evie's Tool Emporium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michelle! It's been great so far and I'm really looking forward to this one. I have no idea what can be done with it!

    ReplyDelete